Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Launching Overbreadth.com

This blog has been relatively schizophrenic as I've struggled to figure out whether I want to blog about personal stories or law and politics. I decided the solution would be to sever the thing into two blogs:

OVERBREADTH.COM

This is where most of my blogging energy will go. It's a blog that focuses on liberal causes, the election, and first amendment rights. It's also an attempt to employ some of the blogging lessons I've learned from working on this blog. I hope you'll check it out. (I also hope you'll susbcribe by rss or by email!). For a taste of overbreadth, check out the Annotated Guide to Obama's Race and Politics Speech. And speaking of taste...

THE SMELL AND TASTE BLOG

Sometimes, I'll still want to post about personal life experiences and such. In particular, I'd like to chronicle the experiences of anosmia (no smell) and ageusia (no taste). I expect these posts to come less frequently than overbreadth, but they'll come now and then. Thanks for your patience with this transition!

No comments: